A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Ones and dimes won't even shine your shoes

Old Moonface, who is the street's (probably the world's) cutest kid, just dropped by to advertise the ten cent sale she and her friend Comet are operating from the tree house.

The two of them rocked up to my door armed with a selection of merchandise, and the best sales pitch I've heard for a while - 'here's some old stuff we don't want anymore'.

Who could resist?

In an attempt to appease the mighty Kong, I unearthed two five cent pieces I had stashed for just such an opportunity, and lashed out on a small paper gorilla that some kid had coloured in and pasted to the end of an ice-block stick.

I don't know what it is, or what it does. But I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirkie said...

I love this. :)

Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home