A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Wayne's world

The moon-faced Brisbane shock-jock who throws his two spondoolies' worth into the Sunrise Show every weekday morning ignited a freedom-of-speech outburst at Grumpyhood Mansions earlier today.

The jock said something like: "In snubbing the media the way he always did, Bennett failed to understand we live in a free society with freedom of speech."

"Which", I eruditely flew off the handle, "implies the freedom not to speak!"

Hazelblackberry, who was otherwise detained pealing an avocado-encrusted slice of tomato from our fine jarrah floorboards, rose and turned to me, stunned. Not by the passion of my clarion call, but because the tirade could so easily have blurted from her lips.

"I also have a blog," I added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home