A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm gonna try to be that way

I once heard that every day of his adult life Groucho Marx would take the time to telephone each of his brothers just to say, 'hi'.

How nice was that?

So every morning when I get into work I try to make it my first priority to call Hazel, just to see how she's getting along. Oh yes, and to make sure she hasn't ducked out of the office for a quick shag.

During our little chat this morning, I asked, "Have you been busy in the long hour since we last gazed into each other's eyes?"

"Why, yes," she replied, "I've been trying to dislodge a piece of last night's dinner from between my teeth, and I had a few blogs to write."

So are the days of our lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger hazelblackberry said...

Shagging in the morning?! Heavens above, no. I get all my best work* done in the morning. The afternoon I reserve for illicit activities.

*By work I mean blogging.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home