A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sliding cat doors

Prodigal Pounce! darted under the house again this morning.

The recovery operation meant that, despite curTAILing our breakfasts and showers, Hazel and I left home 2 minutes later than usual.

It's interesting what that 2 minute delay means. It means you miss the 7am traffic lull, which means you have to queue 3 minutes longer for your morning mocha, which means you miss the shuttle bus from Northbridge and arrive at work 12 minutes late.

Which goes to prove that time is not a constant. Or, in Einsteinian terms, Entry=Mocha x Cat squared.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Burp said...

LOL
I like it...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 
Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

Somehow I think you're a closet cat fanatic.

BTW, why do I have to use word verification on my own blog? I'm hardly gonna spam myself.

Or am I?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home