A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Grumpy Kenny Curry

Haze is out gallivanting. And since I can't be arsed cooking, I'm about to visit the local subcontinental takeaway.

The woman who runs the takeaway is always asking prying questions, like 'So, Grumpy, how much did you pay for your house?', 'Tell me, when donning jeans, in which direction do you dress?', and 'Do you like to party, Grumpy?'. I don't know how she knows my name, and she's freakin' me out!

But she does smoke a good vindaloo ...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes but have you tried Lal's in East Freo? Just off George street. And very generous, its like always being served by the little old woman at taste of spice.
Oh and thanks so much for making us homesick again.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 
Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

Sounds like time you three got the hell back here. Especially now we have matching roofracks.

I've never tried Lal's. I might drive my roofracks down there tomorrow night.

By Vishnu, I've had an unproductive day.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 
Blogger hazelblackberry said...

You're totally exaggerating with thise questions. She never actually asked how much we paid for the house.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see you in April.
ps Can you babysit?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

 
Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

No comment.

Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home