A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Here comes the Grump

Hazel and I are minding K and D's Subaru WRX.

M and C were minding the beast, but looming renovations at their home mean their driveway is no longer fit to house such a flash car.

As I picked up the keys, M warned me the thunderbolt tends to attract traffic light bogans. And he wasn't lying.

On the way home from M and C's, even as I took it slow, adjusting as one must to the awesome firepower beneath the hood, the jaws of two apprentice bogans ambling along the footpath suddenly dropped.

"Hey! Nice WRX!!!" they screamed with genuine admiration.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well cred is cred, Grumpy, even if its borrowed.

Friday, February 17, 2006

 
Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

True. And at least they didn't accuse me of stealing it.

Monday, February 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home