A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Monday, May 08, 2006

One Potater, two potater, three potater, four.

Just then, Haze and I got to thinkin' about all the fun-lovin' folk that have read our various blogs over the months, and one of the more fascinating ones in particular - that crazy old Spud Mack.

That's right, I've decided to spotlight Spud for his/her insightful comments since this blog started up. Just when you think Spud's expertise is limited to Medeaeval musings or to the Bunya nuts of Victoria Park, (s)he demonstrates an impeccable knowledge of, say, the history of rugby union.

Which got Hazel to accusing - "Heeey - yooou're not Spud Mack are you?"

To which I replied, "yes".

But I was lying.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so ashamed, you have blown the cover off me being a hermaphradite.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home