A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

And then I don't feel so bad

Hazel's out, meaning I can throw my John Coltrane CDs on, mute the telly and watch the local footy - which for some reason is being played up in Broome today.

Mercurial Michael Gardiner and poor form Paul Medhurst have this week been busted down from the AFL to play for the Rooster's local team, Claremont. This is probably a sign of things to come - both playing in the Kimberley league I mean.

Although not as sultry as Broome, it's prematurely spinglike in Perth. Taking nature's hint, I drove down to Bunnings to get some decking oil, and some algae poison for the fish pond. I'll sit on both until it's really spring.

I love the smell of algae poison in the morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger deleted said...

A West Coast Eagle, an alchohlic and a drug dealer went into a Broome hotel and the barman said: Just on your own tonight Michael...

Monday, August 07, 2006

 
Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

Boom Boom! Thanks for dropping by Peter. Hope it's not too grumpy for you over here.

Monday, August 07, 2006

 
Blogger The Burp said...

ha ha...must go tell the husband...

I think an alternative answers could have been A) Michael... B)Ben...or C) all of the above

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broome today, Derby next week.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home