A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Armadalin' Clementine

After a humungous baked lunch out at step mother-in-law, Bezley's, this afternoon, Hazel and I skipped out to the annual highland gathering at Armadale - which sits at the foothills of the Darling Escarpment.

A bitta useless exposition there, I realise - if you know where the Darling scarp is, you probably know where Armadale is - but, I just wanted you to know I knew where Armadale is.

Because I do.

I was there this afternoon, for Pete's sake.

I snapped this picture of Nessie to prove it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i often find myself describing directions to people, knowing they know where it is, but proving that i too know where it is... its a funny habit that i am glad someone else shares, lol.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home