A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I saw a pig eating its own poo.

I'm quite the environmental activist.

And sportsfan.

Hence, I'm at somewhat of a crossroads this weekend, what with Perth's very own Red Bull air race set to spiral and swerve over the River Swan.

Yeah, I realise the planes are likely to dump gigalitres of Avgas into the azure shallows that separate our shiny CBD from the swank south bank. And I'm certain dozens of decibel drones will have their eardrums perforated through the awful audibility of it all.

However, the race does promise to be the best thing to hit the Westralian stratosphere since a searing chunk of spacejunk crashed into Norseman in the late nineteenseventies.

Damn those magnificent men in their flying machines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home