A blog of grumpiness, stilts and skin.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Darkside, Dockside

Well, I went out to a local boozer with SuperFreo! last night to watch his beloved Dockers receive a velocoraptin' from arch-villains the West Coast Eagles.

There were lots of drunk people in this particular pub, because it's owned by Dockers Matthew Pavlich and Paul Hasleby, among others.

What I couldn't understand was the large number of stupid Seagulls (Eagles) supporters that had driven down from Mullaloo just so they could say they saw the Dockers receive a shellacking on a TV screen in the Pav's pub.

Well, my blonde-of-hair, cap-of-tooth, leather-of-skin ladies and gentlemen, I have news for you.

Good luck to you and your families.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that I was completely unaware of the SuperFreo and Grumpy relationship. What has the blogging community come to when I can no longer trust what people say.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 
Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

Indeed.

Who's to say I'm not Spud Mack as well?

Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home